It's me! Aween.

안녕! Anyong!
Hey ! Good day to you!


She's not a lil' mermaid anymore. Love her as much as she deserves to be loved.

Status : Aza! Aza! Hwaiting! ^^

Home About Linkies Stuff

Click Me!



Shout here!





Gotchaa!!


Connect with me?

Aween Zaimil Azwin






Instagram

Dear Tinkerbell...



Meet my real SUPERMAN.
SUPER NICE vacation to KOREA.
Meet SUPER JUNIOR.
PINK Samsung Note2.
VAIO PINK laptop.
SUPER BIG teddy bear.
HELLO KITTY sweet room.


Hit Counter




Old Stories



All rights reserved ® Aween 2012.

Nothing for them, but sweet for me!
Sunday, February 19, 2012 by Aween 10:11 PM


It may NOTHING for some people,
but for me.... it was SO SWEET from him.
and it was at 1.50 am!
He's the 1st doing this to me. 
Don't you think it is so sweet?
HAHAHA! okay, okay,
maybe i am the one who just over-acting. 
Ignore me, then! ;)